Pages

Wednesday, 17 July 2013

Better today

I am feeling much better today i woke up in a bad mood but that was due to a idiot yesterday and not anything mental health related. My ankle is feeling good so hopefully will have me playing well for the season. I am really looking forward to getting back to hockey at the end of argust. Its going to be a good season for Golborne if not not the pitch then in the bar. I have some relly good Ideas about a spoof hockey skit comedy thing to get on youtube next season to help promote the club. Also going to start a new blog for the team and give everyone access to it so we can get out there a bit.

I was down yesterday and had been for a week but today i am feeling capable i would not say happy as such but defintly capable again i have to that Pennine care NHS trust for the skill and processes they helpped me put in place (Thanks Kat). The last 4/5 days have been bad. but i think i am on the other side. I am looking forward to the weekend and in a month i have a holiday booked. The bulb on the light at the end of the tunnel has been changed so i can now firmly see where i am heading.



Went to the allotment with freya and made a Vlog about it and freya said she wanted to do one  to so there it is and as you can see a star is quite definitly born.

I have realised that i dont do well if i am not busy and keeping busy means  have to plan. My diary is quite full but if i get a couple of days with nothing then i get quite bad. I think i need to work on being ok with my own company.

Well thats me for now thanks for reading and dont forgett to subscribe or not its up to you


No comments:

Post a Comment