Pages

Wednesday 30 December 2015

Fat fat fatty fat fat

I am really struggling with food intake. I try my best but every day I find it difficult not to binge.

I realise it's a weakness but I just can't help myself. I think if food addiction is a real thing then I may have it.

How can I turn things around? I plan my food I buy healthy I make it to early evening then everyday I manage to justify it in my head. Then I feel guilty and plan on better the next day.

I really want to change so am going to document my daily food from here on out

Today
Breakfast - carrot sticks
Lunch - brown rice and stir fry veg
Tea - sausage cassarole
.
.
.Then

a bagette
A ham sandwich
A bag of crisps
2 bread rolls

I still feel like I want to eat. It's proper shirt feeling. I feel guilty and my emotional go to is eating. It's a vicious circle really.

I know this is very self indulgent but I needed to get it out there

My plan tomorrow is

Porridge for breakfast
Soup and a roll for lunch
Homemade chicken pie for tea with veg and new potatoes.

I will see if I can stick to that.

Stay safe, speak soon

Russ

No comments:

Post a Comment