Pages

Tuesday 12 January 2016

Tuesday night is Awesome

It's Daddy daughter Tuesday hooray.

So today is our after school experience. I was planning  on a nature walk but rain stopped play. I didn't  want to do trampolining again but Freya did. The roller rink was closed so there was nothing for it but Legoland discovery center Manchester.

It was awesome. Due to being after school it was pretty quite only about 8 other people in there.

The whole experience from start to finish was sugar coated candyfloss flavour family fun. I was amazed at the sheer joy that I felt. It was like being 8 years old getting everything I could have ever wanted for Christmas.

We got to get all the lego factory machines working. We had a battle with orcs trying to over run a castle. We did karaoke in the lego friends cafe. We built towers on earthquake tables and Freya made the tallest one which stayed up made me very pround. Mine collapsed but I think my earthquake was more severe and I am pretty sure I saw godzilla near mine.

We also watched a 4D film. I don't want to give anything away but I will say it's worth a visit.

We left via the shop and build our own lego characters. I made Steve jobs.
I wanted to make a David Bowie but they just never had the parts.

I would definitely go again for longer. It's a 4 star rating on the scale.

Stay safe, speak soon

Russ

Don't forget to follow





No comments:

Post a Comment