Pages

Monday 5 July 2021

Motorbike waiting time. Royal Enfield

So I have ordered a motorbike. I was told when I ordered it, it would take 4 weeks. That would have been last Thursday and I am still waiting. It feels like it will never arrive. It's worse this time as I don't currently have a bike so I am stuck in a cage when I'm driving about. I've ordered a Royal Enfield Meteor 350( Fireball).

At what point should I complain? I was told that 300 had arrived in the country and they were putting 10 out each day. By my maths if I ordered mine on the first day. Which I did not) then we would be at 220 built as of today. This is working on 10 a day 5 days a week. So I think I will leave it till Thursday then ask again. 

I have asked for updates twice and get little back. The first time I got a phone call that felt quite abrupt. The second time an email that when I read it I felt I had done something wrong in asking. I realise I can not interpret tone from an email. 

I need a bike as I won't be able to get to work without it from the 12th. I changed the colour I had ordered due to this. I was told the coulor I wanted might take 8 weeks!! 

I have had similar experiences buying cars but never when I have not already had a car. To I think that is why I am finding it so frustrating. 

Do Royal Enfield know how poor this service feels. Royal Enfield don't have there own stores in the UK (as far as I know) everything is imported by motoGB and they are the 3rd party dealers. If I am wrong on this please let me know. 

Stay safe, speak soon

Russ

No comments:

Post a Comment